BOWLS LINK INSTRUCTIONS
The Bowls Link system is the first purpose-built results and competition management system our sport has ever had. The Bowls Link project involves a partnership between the sport’s national governing body and seven State and Territory Associations to develop a tailor-made IT system for all levels of the sport, inclusive of a modern competition management system, a centralised connected membership database system, and new and improved websites.
The Bowls Link system has been developed by Melbourne-based web development agency Savage Bull, following a comprehensive 18-month tender process, led by a working group featuring a cross-section of the sport’s key stakeholders.
If you do not have a “Club Membership” login, please contact Rebecca Van Asch at Bowls Tasmania on email: email@example.com or phone 0442 277 128.
Please ensure that you keep all scoreboards and have them signed by both skips (or number two’s) to enable the BTS Statistician to correct any inaccuracies.
Click on the following link for the pennant team set-up and results entry guide. Bowls Link Pennant Training Guide
To enter your pennant teams and results, a username and password is required to login into bowlslink.com.au.
Please Note: Passwords are case-sensitive.
Please click on the link below to look at the Bowls Tasmania webinar on competition training for inputting pennant results:
If you are still having trouble setting up your teams and / or entering your results into Bowls Link watch this helpful Bowls Victoria video tutorial:
Membership Database Instructions:
If a member is joining your club from another club (anywhere in Australia) please follow these procedures;
- Click on ADD MEMBER and then select the EXISTING MEMBER option.
- You have 3 options to add the information of the member joining your Club and the system will find the member. The easiest option is to add their ID NUMBER. If you do not know the players ID Number then please contact the club they are leaving or contact BTAS or your Region and we can provide you with this information.
- Once you have entered the ID NUMBER the members details will appear on the screen, then select INVITE & TRANSFER
If a new member (most likely a novice) is joining your club and has not been a member of another Club then please follow these procedures;
- Click on ADD MEMBER and the select NEW MEMBER
- Then you just enter the details of the new member and an ID Number will be automatically generated for them.
If you need any further assistance around this, please do not hesitate to contact Bowls Tasmania CEO Rebecca Van Asch or Regional Bowls Manager Alan Eadie and they can help you out at Bowls Tasmania: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information and training resources visit: Bowls Australia Bowls Link Web page